4 days of eat, sleep, ride, repeat!
Join us in the Snowy Mountains for 4 days of sublime cycling. The retreats offer access to some of the best riding in NSW. Traffic free roads, challenging climbs, exhilarating descents, and stunning scenery await.
The weekend will be suitable for intermediate and improver level cyclists, who are targeting longer rides such as Grand Fondos, and multiday cycle stage races. Expect to be challenged as we take on some of the epic climbs the region has to offer, along with the additional altitude element to really get the lungs and legs working.
This training camp is unlike any other you may have been on before as you immerse yourself in Karmea’s method of integrated training. With a big focus on healthy eating, balanced working in sessions, and all from the comfort of your very own Karmea house. No slumming it in 6 person shared room within a second rate hotel!
BOOK BEFORE THE END OF FEB EARLY BIRD SPECIAL = $799 (usual price $849)
The 4 day, 3 night retreat will include:
– Guided rides on iconic the routes to Charlottes Pass, Eucumbene, and Thredbo valley. With A and B rides to support both distances and differeing riders ability.
– Rider support where needed for longer distances.
– Daily stretching and foam roller sessions.
– Cycle technique sessions
– Recovery massage
– All sessions are guided by your qualified and experienced Karmea coaches.
– 3 nights boutique accommodation in a well appointed house in Jindabyne based on twin or double share.
– Breakfast and dinner are catered to leave lunches open for you to enjoy at your leisure around training sessions.
The retreat will be limited to 14 people.
Total cost = $849 based on a twin or double share
Single supplement price = $949
We look forward to showing around one of our favourite play grounds!